Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Tue May 7, 2013
Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew Gets A New Signature
Originally published on Wed May 8, 2013 9:49 am
Back in January, when Jacob "Jack" Lew was a mere nominee for the position of Secretary of the Treasury, we fretted about his signature. (It is, after all, displayed on the dollar.) It looked like a doodle, or as New York Magazine called it, a "slinky that has lost its spring."
Well, now that Lew is officially the Secretary of the Treasury, his signature has become more, um, predictable. Here's the old one:
Here's the new one from a Financial Stability Oversight Council report posted on the Treasury website:
This news, no doubt, comes as a surprise to many of you, who overwhelmingly said back in January that Lew should keep his slinky.