Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed March 9, 2005
Trends Show Global Warming impacts in Northeast
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Clean Air-Cool Planet and the Climate Change Research Center at the University of New Hampshire have released a report assessing how the climate in New England and Northeastern states is changing. The authors say "Indicators of Climate Change in the Northeast 2005" shows a warming trend that is "a canary in the coal mine". WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.