Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Tue March 18, 2003
Trombonist Roswell Rudd Plays in Hudson Valley
By Lisa Phillips
Kerhonksen, NY – Trombonist and arranger Roswell Rudd will be heating up the stage at Bard College this weekend. The avant-garde musician is no stranger to the Hudson Valley region. He's got a home in the Catskill mountains - and some history with the region's greatest contribution to the art of improvisation: comedy. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Lisa Phillips has more.