Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Tue March 18, 2003
Trombonist Roswell Rudd Plays in Hudson Valley
By Lisa Phillips
Kerhonksen, NY – Trombonist and arranger Roswell Rudd will be heating up the stage at Bard College this weekend. The avant-garde musician is no stranger to the Hudson Valley region. He's got a home in the Catskill mountains - and some history with the region's greatest contribution to the art of improvisation: comedy. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Lisa Phillips has more.