Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed December 12, 2012
True Food: Seasonal, Sustainable, Simple, Pure
In October 2008, bestselling author Dr. Andrew Weil, with restaurateur Sam Fox, opened the first True Food Kitchen restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona, with the goal of creating a menu of freshly imagined meals centered on the principles of his Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Food Pyramid.
The restaurant has garnered the reputation of being one of the country’s healthiest, and it has become known for its use of organic and locally grown products as well as seasonal menu changes.
Now Dr. Weil, Sam Fox, and executive chef Michael Stebner have collected more than 125 recipes from their restaurant in True Food: Seasonal, Sustainable, Simple, Pure.