Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Fri November 2, 2012
The Truth About Style by Stacy London
Stacy London is the cohost of TLC’s What Not to Wear and has a regular segment on NBC’s Today show called “Ask Stacy.” She’s the cofounder and stylist in chief of Style for Hire. In addition, she has appeared on numerous TV programs, including Oprah, Wendy Williams, and Access Hollywood. A contributing editor at People magazine, she previously worked at Vogue and Mademoiselle.