Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Fri November 2, 2012
The Truth About Style by Stacy London
Stacy London is the cohost of TLC’s What Not to Wear and has a regular segment on NBC’s Today show called “Ask Stacy.” She’s the cofounder and stylist in chief of Style for Hire. In addition, she has appeared on numerous TV programs, including Oprah, Wendy Williams, and Access Hollywood. A contributing editor at People magazine, she previously worked at Vogue and Mademoiselle.