Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu May 17, 2012
TV Networks Already Focused On Fall Season Shows
Originally published on Thu May 17, 2012 6:58 am
David Greene talks to reporter Kim Masters about some of the new TV shows coming out of this year's upfront presentations. The upfronts are when the networks present their fall lineups to advertisers and media. Masters is covering the upfronts for The Hollywood Reporter.