Most Active Stories
- NYS Senate Majority Leader Calls Report Of Federal Investigation "Irresponsible"
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- James Gurney "Watercolor In The Wild" And Dinotopia At Stamford Museum And Nature Center
- Hinsdale Residents Takes First Step To Recall Select Chair
- New Director At Hunger Action Network
Science & Technology
Tue January 15, 2013
tw telecom and Inovation Economy
tw telecom is one of the top three Business Ethernet providers in the U.S. and have a heavy presence in our region. They manage the high-speed fiber optic network that is contributing to the growth in semiconductor manufacturing we are seeing at the Luther Forest Technology Campus in Malta.
This network serves as the backbone for information technology at the GlobalFoundries site and the tenets occupying the Saratoga Technology and Energy Park.
tw telecom Vice President, Dan Maynard, and Bob Blackman, Board Chair for the Center of Economic Growth, join us to make sense of all this and discuss how technological development is transforming the Capital Region.
Capital District News