Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu October 18, 2012
The Twelve by Justin Cronin
In 2010, Justin Cronin’s The Passage was a phenomenon. The epic spent 3 months on The New York Times bestseller list. It was featured on more than a dozen “Best of the Year” lists, including NPR’s “Year’s Most Transporting Books.” Stephen King even cheered to a stunned Justin Cronin on Good Morning America, “You’ve put the scare back into vampires, buddy.”
Now, at long last, we get to enter that world again in The Twelve - following Amy, Peter, Alicia, and a new cast of characters as they navigate a post-apocalyptic world and hunt the twelve original virals who brought life as we know it to an end.
The Book Show