Most Active Stories
- Adirondack Park Agency To Consider Changes To State Land Master Plan
- NY's New Medical Marijuana Law Carries A "Wait"
- Albany Firefighters Public Appeal: Save Ladder 1
- WAMC’s Alan Chartock In Conversation with Malcolm Nance, International Terrorism Expert
- Archaeologists Excited By Finds Beneath Armory Building
Thu October 18, 2012
The Twelve by Justin Cronin
In 2010, Justin Cronin’s The Passage was a phenomenon. The epic spent 3 months on The New York Times bestseller list. It was featured on more than a dozen “Best of the Year” lists, including NPR’s “Year’s Most Transporting Books.” Stephen King even cheered to a stunned Justin Cronin on Good Morning America, “You’ve put the scare back into vampires, buddy.”
Now, at long last, we get to enter that world again in The Twelve - following Amy, Peter, Alicia, and a new cast of characters as they navigate a post-apocalyptic world and hunt the twelve original virals who brought life as we know it to an end.
The Book Show