Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Around the Nation
Thu March 22, 2012
The Twisted Path To Lay A Legend To Rest
Nearly sixty years ago, a Pennsylvania town renamed itself after legendary Olympian Jim Thorpe. How he came to be buried there is a tale of messy family business that continues to this day. Washington Post staff writer Neely Tucker joins host Michel Martin to discuss the story of the man once known as the "World's Greatest Athlete."