Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Around the Nation
Fri June 29, 2012
Twitter Was On Fire After Court's Health Decision
Originally published on Fri June 29, 2012 7:19 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. Twitter was on fire after the Supreme Court's decision on health care. Some partisan, others was more humorous rhetoric. One guy tweeted: As a law student, I'm reading this opinion like a 15-year-old girl reads "Twilight." Another young man had this to say: Learning that Obamacare considers me a child until age 26 - Mom, Dad, you have some serious retroactive allowance to hand over. His 140 character post managed to fit in: Thanks. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.