Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Around the Nation
Fri June 29, 2012
Twitter Was On Fire After Court's Health Decision
Originally published on Fri June 29, 2012 7:19 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. Twitter was on fire after the Supreme Court's decision on health care. Some partisan, others was more humorous rhetoric. One guy tweeted: As a law student, I'm reading this opinion like a 15-year-old girl reads "Twilight." Another young man had this to say: Learning that Obamacare considers me a child until age 26 - Mom, Dad, you have some serious retroactive allowance to hand over. His 140 character post managed to fit in: Thanks. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.