Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Mon August 23, 2010
Two Democrats Run For Northwestern DA
By Paul Tuthill
Northampton, MA – Two Democrats are running in the September 14th primary in Massachusetts for Northwestern District Attorney. The office is the chief law enforcement officer in Hampshire and Franklin Counties, as well as the town of Athol in Worcester County. The incumbent is retiring after almost two decades. There are no other announced candidates , so the winner of the Democratic primary will likely assume the office.
WAMC's Pioner Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill spoke with the two cadndiates. Here is his interview with Dave Sullivan, who is currently the Register of Probate for Hampshire County...