Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
WAMC New England News
Mon August 23, 2010
Two Democrats Run For Northwestern DA
By Paul Tuthill
Northampton, MA – Two Democrats are running in the September 14th primary in Massachusetts for Northwestern District Attorney. The office is the chief law enforcement officer in Hampshire and Franklin Counties, as well as the town of Athol in Worcester County. The incumbent is retiring after almost two decades. There are no other announced candidates , so the winner of the Democratic primary will likely assume the office.
WAMC's Pioner Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill spoke with the two cadndiates. Here is his interview with Dave Sullivan, who is currently the Register of Probate for Hampshire County...