Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Thu September 23, 2004
Two Towns , Two Reactions To PCB Plan
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – As plans move forward for the dredging of PCB's from the upper Hudson River, two communities have had very different eactions to the possibility of being the location of a de-watering facility. The site would be where the PCB-laden sediment taken from the river would be processed before it is shipped out to landfills. WAMC'S Brian Shields reports.