Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Mon August 14, 2006
Ulster budget issues may affect county workers
By Julia Taylor
Kingston, NY – Ulster County, New York's budget crunch has come from years of fund mismanagement according to some county legislators. The shortfall could have serious implications for the county's 2,000 employees. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Julia Taylor has this report.