Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
WAMC New York News
Wed December 14, 2005
Ulster County Receives Flood Relief
By Deborah Runcie
Ulster, NY – New York state will provide almost 600-thousand dollars in flood relief for families in Ulster County whose homes were destroyed during rainstorms last spring.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.