Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Thu November 10, 2005
UMASS faces anti-labor claim
By Jessica Bloustein
Amherst, MA – The University of Massachusetts at Amherst Labor Studies Department is accusing the university of discrimination. The department has filed an anti-labor claim with the state Labor Relations Commission.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has more.