Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
WAMC New York News
Thu November 10, 2005
UMASS faces anti-labor claim
By Jessica Bloustein
Amherst, MA – The University of Massachusetts at Amherst Labor Studies Department is accusing the university of discrimination. The department has filed an anti-labor claim with the state Labor Relations Commission.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has more.