Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Wed December 17, 2008
UMass Profs Petition To Reinstate Student Charged In Assault
By Paul Tuthill
Amherst, MA –
A group of faculty and staff at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst has petitioned the administration to reinstate a former student who is awaiting trial for felony assault in a racially charged case.. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports....