Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Wed February 15, 2006
UMASS Shrinking Next Year's Freshman Class
By Dan Bobkoff
AMHERST, MA – Applications are up, but acceptances are down at UMASS Amherst for Fall of 2006. But wasn't the school supposed to be getting bigger?
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief, Dan Bobkoff has the story.