Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Wed August 16, 2006
UMass Tries Social Norms Campaign to Curtail Drinking
By Dan Bobkoff
Amherst, MA – The University of Massachusetts Amherst is the latest area campus to try a so-called social norms approach to reducing excessive drinking on campus. The University at Albany recently received a Federal grant to implement the same type of program. Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff explains.