Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Fri March 5, 2004
Universal Health Care Resolutions Strongly Approved
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A Town Meeting Day resolution asking to create a universal health care system in Vermont was strongly approved by voters. Advocates hope the overwhelming support will send a message to Vermont lawmakers that they need to start working on a health care system that would provide coverage to everyone in the Green Mountain State. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.