Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri March 31, 2006
Universal health care in the U.S.?
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – A panel of physicians and health care experts in Albany agree that countries with universal health care systems in place can serve as examples for the United States as it struggles to reform its diverse health care system and contemplates "Medicare for all."
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has more.