Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue February 14, 2006
University of Vermont Breaking Application Records
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The University of Vermont has set a new record. College officials say applications have increased more than 36 percent over last year, with over 17-thousand-600 people applying to the school. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley spoke with the President of the college.