Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Wed March 24, 2004
Upcoming State Budget Looking Grim
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – With so much attention in Massachusetts being paid to the gay marriage debate, the state's economy has taken a back seat. The House will present their version of the 2005 budget in a few weeks. Which is likely to contrast with Governor Mitt Romney's proposal. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.