Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Fri February 18, 2005
Urban Environmental Health Conference Saturday
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – The W. Haywood Burns Environmental Education Center works to educate people who live in Albany's inner-city about the urban environment and its impact on health. The center will hold a conference Saturday looking at the issues surrounding Environmental Health in Urban Communities. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.