Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri February 18, 2005
Urban Environmental Health Conference Saturday
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – The W. Haywood Burns Environmental Education Center works to educate people who live in Albany's inner-city about the urban environment and its impact on health. The center will hold a conference Saturday looking at the issues surrounding Environmental Health in Urban Communities. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.