Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
New York News
Tue July 30, 2013
U.S. Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker On Albany Visit
U.S. Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker is on a national listening tour that brought her to SEMATECH at the University at Albany's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering this morning. This afternoon, the Secretary will be in Wallingford, Ct.
The listening tour aimed at hearing the opinions of the public and private sectors and higher education on how to create jobs and boost the economy.
North Country News