Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Mon March 6, 2006
UVM Receives Largest Grant in College's History
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The University of Vermont has received a grant from the National Institutes of Health that will fund a state-wide biomedical research network. The sixteen-and-a-half million dollar grant is the largest in the university's history. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.