Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Mon March 6, 2006
UVM Receives Largest Grant in College's History
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The University of Vermont has received a grant from the National Institutes of Health that will fund a state-wide biomedical research network. The sixteen-and-a-half million dollar grant is the largest in the university's history. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.