Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue April 15, 2003
Valley Schools Consider Budget Revolt
By Lisa Phillips
Boiceville,NY – A Rochester-area school board has decided not to ask voters to decide on a district budget until New York state approves its own. The move has sparked a debate in the Hudson Valley about whether districts there should take the same stand. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Lisa Phillips has more.