Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Tue March 12, 2013
"Vampires in the Lemon Grove: Stories" by Karen Russell
Author Karen Russell made quite a splash with her terrific 2011 novel, Swamplandia. Now she is back with a terrific short story collection entitled, Vampires in the Lemon Grove.
Karen Russell is one of today’s most celebrated and vital writers—honored in The New Yorker’s list of the twenty best writers under the age of forty. Her wondrous new work displays a young writer of superlative originality and invention coming into the full range and scale of her powers.