Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue March 12, 2013
"Vampires in the Lemon Grove: Stories" by Karen Russell
Author Karen Russell made quite a splash with her terrific 2011 novel, Swamplandia. Now she is back with a terrific short story collection entitled, Vampires in the Lemon Grove.
Karen Russell is one of today’s most celebrated and vital writers—honored in The New Yorker’s list of the twenty best writers under the age of forty. Her wondrous new work displays a young writer of superlative originality and invention coming into the full range and scale of her powers.