Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Fri August 11, 2006
Verizon Wants in on Cable Market
By Dan Bobkoff
Northampton, MA – Phone giant Verizon wants to offer its new fiber optic television service to more customers in Massachusetts. But some towns are upset with the company for trying to change the state's telecommunications rules. Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff explains.