Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Fri August 11, 2006
Verizon Wants in on Cable Market
By Dan Bobkoff
Northampton, MA – Phone giant Verizon wants to offer its new fiber optic television service to more customers in Massachusetts. But some towns are upset with the company for trying to change the state's telecommunications rules. Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff explains.