Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue March 9, 2004
Vermont AG Proposes Rules to Protect Vermont Name
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – State officials held a hearing yesterday to talk about the labeling of Vermont products. Some products use the Vermont name but don't have a Vermont connection, so the state Attorney General's office is drafting regulations to help protect the Vermont brand. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.