Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed September 14, 2005
Vermont Attorney General Questioning Continued High Gas Prices
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont Attorney General William Sorrell wants to know why record high gasoline prices in the state are not dropping as fast as they went up. The A-G issued a press release Tuesday saying outrageous profits are being earned at the expense of Vermonters' wallets. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.