Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu March 31, 2005
Vermont Bill Would Reform Campaigns
By Eesha Williams
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont legislature is debating a bill that would close a loophole in the state's campaign finance law. The loophole allowed a national Republican group to pour money into last fall's re-election campaign by Governor Jim Douglas. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Eesha Williams has more.