Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
North Country News
Sun July 21, 2013
Vermont Congressman Discusses Non-Partisan Coalition
Vermont Democratic Congressman Peter Welch is a co-founder and co-chair of the No-Labels Congressional Problem Solvers Coalition. There are now 80 members of the non-partisan group that works to bypass historic gridlock and pass legislation.
Vermont’s lone Congressman talks about what’s motivating his House counterparts to join the Coalition.
The No Labels Coalition announced a legislative reform package of nine bills, including a Welch-sponsored energy efficiency measure.