Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue October 14, 2003
Vermont Congressman Leads Effort to Revoke China Trade
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont Congressman Bernard Sanders says the U-S is losing millions of jobs because of foreign trade policy. Sanders is introducing legislation to repeal most-favored-nation trading status with one of the countries he says is most at fault: China. But many in Vermont's trade community say that won't ultimately solve the problem. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.