Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Mon November 5, 2012
Vermont Courts System Dealing with Software Problem
The Vermont court system hopes to reach a settlement soon with a software company over its online case management system.
In 2009, the system signed a $5 million contract with a Utah company to design a computerized system that would allow users to access case records at any time.
But court administrator Robert Greemore says it's not working. He tells Vermont Public Radio he hopes to reach a settlement with the vendor, New Dawn Technologies, by the end of the year.
The state has spent $1.7 million on the case management system.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.