Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Hinsdale Residents Call For Select Chair's Resignation
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
Mon November 5, 2012
Vermont Courts System Dealing with Software Problem
The Vermont court system hopes to reach a settlement soon with a software company over its online case management system.
In 2009, the system signed a $5 million contract with a Utah company to design a computerized system that would allow users to access case records at any time.
But court administrator Robert Greemore says it's not working. He tells Vermont Public Radio he hopes to reach a settlement with the vendor, New Dawn Technologies, by the end of the year.
The state has spent $1.7 million on the case management system.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.