Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Mon November 5, 2012
Vermont Courts System Dealing with Software Problem
The Vermont court system hopes to reach a settlement soon with a software company over its online case management system.
In 2009, the system signed a $5 million contract with a Utah company to design a computerized system that would allow users to access case records at any time.
But court administrator Robert Greemore says it's not working. He tells Vermont Public Radio he hopes to reach a settlement with the vendor, New Dawn Technologies, by the end of the year.
The state has spent $1.7 million on the case management system.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.