Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu February 10, 2005
Vermont Debates Seed Liability
By Eesha Williams
Montpelier, VT – Last year, the Vermont senate passed a bill to make seed companies, not farmers, liable for damages caused by genetically altered seeds. The bill died in the Republican-controlled House. Now, with the House and Senate in Democratic control, the seed bill is being debated again. WAMC's Pioneer Valley bureau Chief Eesha Williams has more.