Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
North Country News
Mon May 14, 2012
Vermont Deer Hearings to be Held This Week
The Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department will hold two public hearings this month on deer management.
The topics will include the 2011 hunting results and recommendations for an antlerless permitting and youth season this year.
Last year, hunters took 12,132 deer during the archery, youth, rifle, and muzzleloader seasons in Vermont. Those totals will be discussed in detail at the hearings.
The first hearing will be held on Monday at the St. Albans Town Educational Center. The other will take place on Tuesday in Springfield at the Riverside Junior High School cafeteria.
Both hearings will run from 7-8:30 p.m.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.