Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed March 30, 2005
Vermont Electric Customers Save Money
By Eesha Williams
Brattleboro, VT – Vermont state regulators have ruled that Vermont's biggest power company has been charging customers too much for electricity. The state has ordered the company to lower its rates and give $3 million in refunds. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Eesha Williams reports.