Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
North Country News
Tue December 11, 2012
Vermont Environmental Official to Natural Resources
The deputy commissioner of Vermont's Department of Environmental Conservation is going to become the deputy secretary of the Agency of Natural Resources.
The appointment of Justin Johnson was announced Tuesday by ANR Secretary Deb Markowitz.
Johnson will replace Chris Recchia, who is leaving ANR to become commissioner of the Department of Public Service.
Johnson has 18-years of experience in local, state and federal government in both the United States and Australia.
Johnson's first job in Vermont state government was as a marketing specialist with the Agency of Agriculture.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.