Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
North Country News
Tue December 11, 2012
Vermont Environmental Official to Natural Resources
The deputy commissioner of Vermont's Department of Environmental Conservation is going to become the deputy secretary of the Agency of Natural Resources.
The appointment of Justin Johnson was announced Tuesday by ANR Secretary Deb Markowitz.
Johnson will replace Chris Recchia, who is leaving ANR to become commissioner of the Department of Public Service.
Johnson has 18-years of experience in local, state and federal government in both the United States and Australia.
Johnson's first job in Vermont state government was as a marketing specialist with the Agency of Agriculture.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.