Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Thu February 12, 2004
Vermont House Committee Hears School Choice Opinions
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – School choice advocates in Vermont are urging lawmakers to advance a proposal that would offer choice to all students. Teachers and school officials are warning legislators not to act hastily, especially since a pilot school choice program has not yet been completed. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley filed this report.