Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Fri April 28, 2006
Vermont To Implement Fire-Safe Cigarette Law
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – On Monday, Vermont becomes the second state in the nation to mandate that cigarettes sold within its borders be self-extinguishing. Vermont is following New York's lead in requiring such fire-safe cigarettes. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.