Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon February 2, 2004
Vermont Lawmakers Address Gay Marriage Issue
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – A bill has been introduced in the Vermont House that would allow gay couples to marry. The bill is intended to counter a proposed Constitutional amendment that has been introduced in the Vermont Senate defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.