Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon February 2, 2004
Vermont Lawmakers Address Gay Marriage Issue
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – A bill has been introduced in the Vermont House that would allow gay couples to marry. The bill is intended to counter a proposed Constitutional amendment that has been introduced in the Vermont Senate defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.