Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon February 2, 2004
Vermont Lawmakers Address Gay Marriage Issue
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – A bill has been introduced in the Vermont House that would allow gay couples to marry. The bill is intended to counter a proposed Constitutional amendment that has been introduced in the Vermont Senate defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.