Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Mon May 5, 2003
Vermont Legislators Work Towards Adjournment
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Legislature is starting to wrap up its 2003 session in hopes of adjourning before the end of May. House and Senate negotiators will be taking up differences over state spending. Legislators will also debate changes to the state's education funding and environmental permitting laws. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.