Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon May 5, 2003
Vermont Legislators Work Towards Adjournment
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Legislature is starting to wrap up its 2003 session in hopes of adjourning before the end of May. House and Senate negotiators will be taking up differences over state spending. Legislators will also debate changes to the state's education funding and environmental permitting laws. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.