Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
North Country News
Tue December 18, 2012
Vermont Man Sentenced over Handgun
A Vermont man has been sentenced to over four years in prison for being a felon in possession of a handgun.
The U.S. Attorney's office says 52-year-old Neal Moser of Burlington, who was sentenced in federal court Monday, kept a handgun at his apartment. Another man used it to shoot someone during an altercation about drug sales.
Moser was indicted by a federal grand jury in April. He pleaded guilty in August.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.