Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
North Country News
Tue December 18, 2012
Vermont Man Sentenced over Handgun
A Vermont man has been sentenced to over four years in prison for being a felon in possession of a handgun.
The U.S. Attorney's office says 52-year-old Neal Moser of Burlington, who was sentenced in federal court Monday, kept a handgun at his apartment. Another man used it to shoot someone during an altercation about drug sales.
Moser was indicted by a federal grand jury in April. He pleaded guilty in August.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.