Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
North Country News
Tue December 18, 2012
Vermont Man Sentenced over Handgun
A Vermont man has been sentenced to over four years in prison for being a felon in possession of a handgun.
The U.S. Attorney's office says 52-year-old Neal Moser of Burlington, who was sentenced in federal court Monday, kept a handgun at his apartment. Another man used it to shoot someone during an altercation about drug sales.
Moser was indicted by a federal grand jury in April. He pleaded guilty in August.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.