Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
North Country News
Tue December 18, 2012
Vermont Man Sentenced over Handgun
A Vermont man has been sentenced to over four years in prison for being a felon in possession of a handgun.
The U.S. Attorney's office says 52-year-old Neal Moser of Burlington, who was sentenced in federal court Monday, kept a handgun at his apartment. Another man used it to shoot someone during an altercation about drug sales.
Moser was indicted by a federal grand jury in April. He pleaded guilty in August.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.