Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Fri March 18, 2005
Vermont Plans to Remove Dam
By Eesha Williams
Manchester, VT – A plan to remove a 260-foot long dam in Manchester, Vermont has broad public support. There are hundreds of dams in Vermont the state says should be removed. But one official told WAMC the state has no systematic plan in place for removing the dams. WAMC's Eesha Williams reports.