Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Mon September 3, 2012
Vermont Police to Attend Fair to Seek Tips in '10 Killing
Vermont State Police troopers are planning to attend the Sheffield Field Days in hopes of getting new information that could help them solve the abduction and killing of a 78-year-old woman.
Sept. 10 marks the two-year-anniversary of the abduction of Pat O'Hagan.
The field days are being held Monday in Sheffield.
O'Hagan's body was found almost a month later about ten miles from her Sheffield home in a remote area in Wheelock.
Police say members of the Sheffield community have helped in providing key information. Police think there are more people with information about the case who have not come forward.
A $25,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest and successful prosecution of anyone responsible for her abduction and killing.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.