Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
North Country News
Mon March 18, 2013
Vermont Police Probe Death of 5-year-old East Hardwick Child
Vermont State Police and the Hardwick Police Department are investigating the death of a 5-year-old child found unresponsive in a bathtub.
Hardwick Police say the child, whose name and gender were not released, was found unresponsive after reportedly being left unattended in a bathtub last Thursday.
The child was taken to Copley Hospital in Morrisville and then transferred to Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington where the child was pronounced dead on Friday.
An autopsy was performed, but the results are pending.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.