Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
North Country News
Mon March 18, 2013
Vermont Police Probe Death of 5-year-old East Hardwick Child
Vermont State Police and the Hardwick Police Department are investigating the death of a 5-year-old child found unresponsive in a bathtub.
Hardwick Police say the child, whose name and gender were not released, was found unresponsive after reportedly being left unattended in a bathtub last Thursday.
The child was taken to Copley Hospital in Morrisville and then transferred to Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington where the child was pronounced dead on Friday.
An autopsy was performed, but the results are pending.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.