Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Mon July 11, 2005
Vermont Progressing Towards Broadband Service Goal
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The state of Vermont hopes to get high-speed internet service into one-hundred percent of the state by 2010. While many people and businesses in the state already have the service, the areas that remain are smaller, rural sectors where installation is costly and technically difficult.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.