Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Wed November 26, 2003
Vermont Research Featured in Dangerous Toys Report
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The annual report on unsafe toys by the US Public Interest Research Group was released Tuesday. Research commissioned by the Vermont Public Interest Research Group was featured prominently in the PIRG's 18th annual "Trouble in Toyland" report. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.