Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Fri February 24, 2006
Vermont To Return to Federal Prescription Program, Advocates Concerned
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The federal prescription plan that failed for many senior citizens when it was launched in January will be turned back on in Vermont next month. But some lawmakers and advocates for the elderly are worried that the federal government still has not worked out all of the problems with Medicare Part-D. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.