Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed July 9, 2003
Vermont Senator Criticizes Governor's Court Criticism
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The top Democrat in the Vermont Senate is critical of Governor Douglas' views of the Vermont Supreme Court. Peter Welch is concerned about the governor's comments that the court has not shown judicial restraint in recent decisions. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.