Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed July 9, 2003
Vermont Senator Criticizes Governor's Court Criticism
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The top Democrat in the Vermont Senate is critical of Governor Douglas' views of the Vermont Supreme Court. Peter Welch is concerned about the governor's comments that the court has not shown judicial restraint in recent decisions. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.